Manual Surface Grinders(M/SP series)
M series: FSG-618M
- This high precision surface and form grinder has been specially developed and improved in recent years.
- The tool cabinet in machine base is specially designed for operator’s convenience (618m).
- The interlock between electrical cabinet door and power supply is established to ensure safe operation.
- The maximum distance from table surface to spindle centerline is 18" (450mm) which provides more clearance for grinding.
- The sping loaded type table travel stops will dampen theovertravel caused by abnormal operations (618m).
- The optimum span of double V crossfeed guideways is designedbased on bending moment, kinematics supporting force.
- All essential castings are mode of high grade of meehanite castiron that is stress relieved through annealing to eliminateinternal stress.
- With the greatest stiffness and stability of the castings, this machine is suitable for both precision surface grinding and formgrinding .
- This grinder is offered with one-full-year limited warranty formechanical and electrical parts .
- Ball Table ways
- Double "V" + Turcite-B on Z-Axis
- Table Travel: 175 x 480mm (7" x 19")
- Chuck Size: 150 x 450mm (6" x18")
- Table Surface to Spindle Center: 450mm (18")
- Spindle Speed: 3,450rpm
- Spindle Power: 2HP